CMW company origins are rooted with our first phosphate-mining customer. Mining is a highly regulated and sometimes dangerous industry, and mining facilities must be kept running smoothly at all times to ensure peak productivity and the safety of personnel. With our fabrication, maintenance, and construction services, your mine can be kept running optimally and safely at all times.
Some of our mining customers include:
- Mosaic Co.
- CF Industries, Inc.
- Potash Corp.
- Doe Run Peru
- Newmont Mining Corporation
- Various aggregate operations – including sand mines and limestone quarries
Many of our clients are repeat customers for their projects. They come back to us because they know that we will safely get the job done on time and on budget. We have built a solid reputation on our high quality service with fabrication and turnaround execution.
Our work for mining companies includes:
- Storage tank construction
- Gas leak repair
- Turnkey projects including installation for steam equipment and piping, converters, boilers, and economizers
- Fabrication and installation of ductwork
- Fabrication and installation of acid towers, converters, pump tanks, coolers, heat exchangers, and sulfur burners
- Retubing boilers, economizers, and super heaters
- Fabrication and installation of alloy and steam piping
- Removal and installation of expansion joints and dampers
- Fabrication and repair of hoppers, chutes, and conveyor systems
Each of these services is executed with an attention to detail with an understanding of this industry that is unparalleled.
For more information on our services for the mining market, please contact us today.